How to Enter
The AGRIAs are open for entry each year to current AAGE Members.
Closing date for entry submissions - Wednesday 8th June 2022
Entries for the 2022 Awards are now open. A general announcement will be made to the AAGE Membership via email.
Award categories requiring a formal entry
Only two award categories require a formal entry. These two awards are:
Most Popular Integrated Marketing Campaign
Will Spensley Memorial Award for Innovation
You can see further details about these two awards on the Categories page of this website.
Award categories that don't require a formal entry
The remaining nine awards are determined via votes and ratings which are automatically collected via one of the AAGE's annual surveys. Therefore the following nine awards do not require any formal entry:
Most Popular Graduate Recruiter
Best Graduate Employer
Best Internship Program
Most Popular Supplier
Most Popular Careers Service
Most Popular Professional Association
Contribution to the Graduate Recruitment and Development Industry
Best Graduate Development Program
Most Popular Exhibitor at the AAGE Annual Conference
The winners of all the above Awards will be announced during the 2022 AAGE Annual Conference at the AGRIAs Gala Dinner, to be held on the evening of Thursday 27th October 2022.
Submit your entry NOW for the 2022 AGRIAs
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
(1) Entry to these Awards is restricted to current financial FULL Members of the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (i.e. EMPLOYER members with an up-to-date paid membership). Only the Employer itself can submit an entry for this award - third parties are ineligible to submit an entry on behalf of an Employer.
(2) Only ONE entry per organisation in each award category will be accepted.
(3) Organisations cannot submit the same entry for subsequent years.
(4) All entries must be submitted in their entirety by the closing date. No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
(5) Your submission will be placed on the AGRIAs website. AAGE members will be invited to view your submission along with all the other entries for this award. AAGE Members will then be invited to vote for their favourite submission.
(6) Your submission may also be shown at the AAGE Annual Conference which takes place from Wednesday 26 October to Friday 28 October 2022 in Melbourne.
(7) If your organisation is selected as a finalist for this Award, then a representative from your organisation MUST attend the AAGE Gala Dinner in Melbourne to potentially accept the trophy. The Gala Dinner takes place from 6.30pm to midnight, Thursday 27th October, 2022. (Registration can be made via the AAGE Conference web page at www.aageconference.com.au)
(8) If your organisation is selected as a finalist for this Award, then a representative from your organisation MAY be scheduled to deliver a presentation at a workshop during the 2022 AAGE Annual Conference. This workshop will allow conference delegates to hear from the organisations who have been selected as finalists in this award category.
(9) Full details of the Award categories, definitions, eligibility, criteria, entry and decision process are shown on the AGRIAs website www.agrias.com.au.
(10) The Awards decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into. No feedback will be provided for unsuccessful entries.